RE:GEN Solutions win new loft insulation contract with Gentoo
RE:GEN Solutions has been awarded a two-year contract to deliver loft insulation works to homes across Sunderland, Houghton, Hetton and Washington on behalf of Gentoo.
The contract is worth around £500,000 and will include a mix of loft top-ups and loft insulation works to help improve the energy efficiency of homes.
Anthony Wade, Managing Director of RE:GEN Solutions, said: “We’re delighted to have been awarded this contract and extending our service offering with Gentoo. We’ve worked with this team for a number of years delivering asbestos removal services, but this new contract really demonstrates our ability to become a solutions partner for our clients.
“It’s another significant step in becoming a contractor of choice for asset compliance and green services across the region.”
An uninsulated home loses around 25% of it’s heat through the roof. Making sure loft insulation is topped up to around 400mm ensures residents can:
- Reduce heat loss
- Heat their home faster as gas boilers don’t need to work as hard to bring it up to the set temperature
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Save on energy bills
As part of the service, RE:GEN Solutions will also:
- Manage all customer contact, appointment bookings and confirmations
- Carry out pre-contract inspections
- Undertake conditions surveys
- Fully document the installation process (including before, during and after pictures)
- Complete inspections and reviews of work
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
Find out more about our loft insulation service here.